The SkyScan 1276 is a high speed, high resolution, ex-vivo and in-vivo micro-CT scanner. It enables longitudinal imaging studies of full body mouse and rat. Variable magnification allows spatial resolution down to 2.8µm ex-vivo and 10µm in-vivo. The reconstructed datasets provide realistic 3D-images at any cross section for calculation of morphological and quantitative parameters.
- Full body rodent scan: 80mm scanning diameter, 300mm scanning length
- Lung imaging: in-vivo respiratory synchronization, high resolution morphometric 3D analysis, airways and vasculature wall thickness distribution estimation ex-vivo.
- Bone imaging: visualization and calculation of structural and quantitative parameters, such as bone mineral density (BMD), bone surface, and bone volume.
- High resolutionelectrodes and metal implant localization
- Contrast agent administration for internal organs and blood vessels imaging
- Gold based nanoparticles imaging
Free 5 software package can be downloaded from the BCF server. Please contact Esti Messer.
- Volume rendering and virtual sectioning
- Visualization, 2D/3D image analysis
- Export results to a 3D printer for creating a magnified physical copy of the scanned object
Please contact Galit Saar, tel. +972-4-8295347 or Esti Messer, tel. +972-77-8871107, to coordinate a meeting.
The system can be reserved in the BookItLab online reservation system, In-vivo micro-CT